Most used CMS worldwide
WordPress is the most used CMS in the world.
Not only the number of websites made in WordPress increases rapidly, but the number of multinationals that make the transition to WordPress keeps growing.
A list of renowned organisations with a WordPress website:
• Rolling Stones
• BT (British Telecom)
• National Geographic
WordPress is easy to use
The fact that WordPress is open source and can be used for free plays a large role here.
Another important reason why WordPress is popular is due to the ease of use of WordPress.
WordPress ensures that you don’t need any programming knowledge in order to manage a website.
For many individuals and small companies, this is extremely important.
Once your website has been designed, in principle you never need to reach out to “third parties” for maintaining your website again.
And this freedom is very important.
WordPress, however, is also not perfect.
Certainly if you are going to find out everything from scratch by yourself in order to build you own website in WordPress, you can bump into WordPress errors or problems.
Sometimes, it is the small things that seem to be very difficult, sometimes complicated modifications regarding CSS or PHP code.
Fixing WordPress errors
As WordPress experts, we gladly offer our expertise in order to fix all your WordPress errors and/or questions.
As affordable web designer, we also make a unique step with regard to affordability.
We do this by charging for solutions not per hour but per solution.
You know thus in advance the total price for the solution to your WordPress problem.
WordPress errors, questions and problems that we can fix for you:
• Fixing WordPress errors
• Modifying WordPress Theme
• Creating child theme
• Solving WordPress theme CSS issues
• Solving plugin errors
• Installing and configuring WordPress
• Installing WordPress via FTP
• Secure WordPress update
• Secure WordPress Theme update
• Secure plugin update
• Installing WordPress theme
• Installing WordPress theme and configuring as in demo
• Installing plugin
• Modifying a plugin
• Solving WordPress Theme or layout problems
• Moving your website to a new web host
• Making a backup of your website
• Restoring a backup of your website
• Modifying your WordPress theme for a better ranking in Google
• Installing Social Media icons
• Connecting your website to your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Securing your website
• Optimising website for search engines
• Making website mobile-friendly
• PSD to WordPress conversion
• Configuring your meta keywords
• Making your website load faster
• Configuring caching
• Solving all CSS problems
• Solving all PHP problems
• Configuring WOOcommerce (so that you have a webshop)
• Installing and configuring your slider
• Placing a signature in your footer