Last update: 25/5/2018
1. Purposes of processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal information. As used in this policy, “Persodefinitieve Information “is as defined in the general Data Protection Regulation, this includes all information that, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your Name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal information?
We will only process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal information to provide you with access to the site. If you registered with us, you will be asked to tap to agree to Provide This information to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent gives us the legal basis that we need in accordance with the applicable legislation to process your data. You reserve the right to revoke this consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in accordance policy, you do not use our Site.
2. Collecting your personal data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us. This includes:
• The personal information you provide when you register to use our site, including your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, user name, password and demographic information (such as your gender);
• The personal information that may be included in any video, comment or other submission you upload or post to the site;
• The personal data you provide in connection with our Rewards Program and other Promotions We run on the site;
• The personal information you provide when you report a problem with our site or when we provide you with customer support;
• The personal information you provide when you make a purchase Thorough Our Site; And
• The personal information you provide when you correspond with us by telephone, email or otherwise.
[Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Site are interfaces that allow you to connect to Social Networking Sites (each A “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our site, authorize us to access, use and store the Information you agreed the SNS could offer to us based on your settings at that SNS. We will access, use and store this information in accordance with this policy. You revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by modifying the appropriate settings from within your account settings at the relevant SNS.]
[Information collected automatically. We automatically register information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our site. For example when visiting our site, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before you browse to our site, pages you have Viewed, how long you have spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our site. We collect this information about you with the help of cookies.
Automated decision-making and profiling.
We do not use your personal data for automated decision-making. However, we may do so to comply with the legal obligations, in which case we will notify you of such processing and you with an opportunity to object.
What are cookies?
We may collect information by using “cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device by a website. We can make use of both Session Cookies (which expire as soon as you close your Web browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your computer or mobile device until you remove them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our site.
We use two major categories of cookies: (1) First party cookies, served directly by us on your computer or mobile device, which are only used by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it reviews our site ; and (2) third party cookies served by service providers on our site, and may be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes described below:
Cookie Type Purpose
Essential cookies These cookies are essential to provide you with services that are available through our site and to enable you to use some of its features. [For example, log in to secure areas of our site and quickly load the content of the pages you are requesting. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with these services.
Functionality cookies These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make when you use our site, [such as memorizing your language preferences, memorizing your login credentials and memorizing the changes you make to other parts of our site you customize]. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our site.
Analytics and performance cookies These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our site and how users use our site. The collected information does not identify an individual visitor. [It includes the number of visitors our site, the websites that referred them to our site, the pages they visited on our site, what time of day they visited our site, whether they have visited our site before, and other similar information.] [We use this information to help our site gather demographic information and level the activities in the area of our site.]
[We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses proprietary cookies. It is only used to improve how our site works. You will find more information about Google Analytics cookies here: Https://developers.Google.com/analytics/resources/Concepts/gaConceptsCookies]
[Find more information about how Google protects your data here: www.Google.com/analytics/Learn/privacy.html.]
[You prevent the use of Google Analytics with respect to your use of our site by downloading and installing the browser Plugin Available from this link: Http://tools.Google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB]
Targeted and advertising cookies [these cookies follow your browsing habits to allow us to show advertising that is more likely of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group with other users who share the same interests. Based on that information, and with our consent, third-party advertisers may place cookies to enable them to show ads that we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third-party websites.]
[you disable cookies that remember your browsing habits and Target advertising on you by visiting Http://www.youronlinechoices.com/UK/your-ad-choices. If you choose to delete targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see advertisements, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you choose to delete cookies by the companies listed on the above link, not all companies that serve online advertising behavior are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and custom-made advertisements of companies not listed.]
Social Media cookies [These cookies are used when you share information with the help of a social media Sharing button or “like” button on our site or you link your account or engages with our content on or through a Social Networking Website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +. The social network will record that you have done this.]
You usually delete or reject cookies through your browser settings. To do this, follow the instructions of your browser (usually located within the “settings”, “Help” “Tools” or “Edit”facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you will experience discomfort with your use of our site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you should sign up at each time you visit our site.
5. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information as follows:
• To work, maintain and improve our site, products and services;
• To manage your account, including to communicate with you about your account, if you have an account on our site;
• To work and manage our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our site;
• To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Send information including technical announcements, updates, security warnings, and supporting and administrative messages;
• With your permission, to send you marketing emails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services provided by us and our affiliates. U Opt-Out of receiving this information at any time: Such marketing emails tell you how OptOut. Note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we can still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails contain emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business transactions with you;
• To process payments you make through our site;
• In our view necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable law; (b) To comply with lawful requests and legal procedures, including responding to requests from public and public authorities; (c) to maintain our policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and/or those of you or others;
• For analysis and study services; And
• As described in the section “Sharing your personal information” below.
6. Share your personal information
We may share your personal information as follows:
• Your designated third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties where you have given your consent.
7. Our third-party service providers. We may share your personal information with our external service providers providing services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, Auditing and other similar services].
8. Third party SITES
User Generated content
You share personal information with us when you send user-generated content to our site, [including through our rewards program, forums, Message boards and blogs on our site]. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our site will be public information, and will be available to other users of our site and to the general public. We urge you to be very cautious when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on our site. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential as soon as it is published on our site.
If you give us feedback, we may use and disclose such feedback on our site
International data transfer
Your information, including personal information we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored and processed by us outside Thij Country where you live, where data protection and privacy regulations do not provide the same level of protection Alss In other parts of the world. By accepting this policy, you agree to this transfer, save, or process. We will take all measures reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is handled safely and in accordance with this policy.
We strive for reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed completely safe, and the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have been compromised with us), please notify us immediately of the prob Loam by contacting us.
We will only retain your personal information as long as reasonably necessary for you to use the Site or work on your products/services until you close your account/cancel your subscription unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (e.g. for regulatory purposes).
11. Our policy in the field of children
Our Site is/are not aimed at children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has sent us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will include this information from our files as soon as reasonably feasible.
12. Your Rights
• OptOut. Always contact us to Opt-Out of: (i) direct marketing communication; (II) Automated decision-making and/or profiling; (III) Our collection of sensitive personal data; (IV) Any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out outside the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may not be effective at OptOut.
Access. You have access to the information we hold about you at any time through your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
Change. You also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
Move. Your personal information is portable – that is, you have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers if you wish.
• Erase and forget. In certain situations, such as when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or incorrect, you ask you to delete your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make it clear: (i) as regards personal data; and (II) which of the aforementioned rights you would like to enforce. For your protection we may only request regarding the personal data associated with the specific email address you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your Request. We will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to keep certain information for reporting purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you have initiated before you request this change or deletion.
We are determined to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this policy or our practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at: Contact. We will answer your complaint as soon as possible and in any case, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, but if you feel that your complaint is not adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data Protection supervisory Authority
14. CONTACT Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this policy. You can contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. K. Schilderhof 75, 8264BL, Kampen, the Netherlands, Europe.[:]